B21 Panel at Advance the Church
Baptist21 is excited to partner with Advance the Church by hosting a Panel lunch discussion during the Monday lunch hour of the up-coming Advance Conference. To be eligible to attend this lunch, you must be registered to attend the Advance the Church Conference. There is an incredible lineup for that event, so REGISTER for Advance the Church today! (see below for more details about the Advance the Church Conference)
About the B21 Panel
B21 Panel Lunch @ ATC Topic: Church Planting vs. Church Revitalization.
When: The panel will be held Monday April 26 during the lunch session of the Advance the Church Conference (Roughly 12-1:30)
Where: In the “Bay” at the Summit Church
Who will be on the Panel:
This event will cost $6 which will include admission and a lunch from Chic Fil A
Questions will include:
- How do you decide whether to plant or revitalize a church?
- What are the different skill sets for each type of ministry?
- What are the different challenges that face each type of ministry?
- Does preparation for one or the other look the same or different? How so?
- Should there be more church revitalization in the South and more planting outside of the South? How does the region that one is going to minister in affect this decision?
- What does it look like to have the gospel central in a church?
- Does gospel-centrality differ in an established church than in a church plant? What kinds of challenges face both?
- What are the challenges to gospel centrality?
YOU CAN SUBMIT A QUESTION FOR THIS B21 PANEL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG
Advance the Church Conference – Contextualizing the Gospel in the New South
Page 1 of 2 | Next page